Citizenship Ceremony

Last weekend, I became an Australian! The citizenship ceremony was held at Queen’s Park and the Mayor presented me with my certificate. It was a pretty exciting occasion all round. I feel like I’m not so much changing nationalities as adding to my passport collection.I wore a fabulous dress I picked up a few weeks ago and I’m so in love with it. It’s one of those items that can be worn over and over again on many different occasions. This is the best way to stretch a budget and it definitely gives my wardrobe a boost. It teams up wonderfully with pearls, a hat and some simple black shoes. It brings out the eco-hippy-chick in me.

While you're here, subscribe to our RSS Feed!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin ......................................................
-. . ^_ ^ . . .- * -. ._ - * - . . . > - * . ->. -


1 comment:

Exquisite Accessories said...

Congratulations, I was at Queen's park watching every one becoming Citizen's shame I missed you. Hope you had a good time celebrating after!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails