+ seanook, art & design

This weekend, I went to the Whitsunday Boat Show at Airlie Beach. So what a great excuse to check out the famous Airlie Beach markets, which are held every Saturday morning right on the beach.
Among the many fascinating stalls, one in particular caught my eye: a beautiful display of unique handmade jewellery, all arranged to perfection on a rickety foldaway table. I had to go back and persuade the owner to let me snap some shots.


For more on this funky jewellery,
you can get in touch
with Marion through seanook.


Airlie Beach market
< - . * -_* . . - - : ) .- .< -- *


. . .


-. . ^_ ^ . . .- * -. ._ - * - . . . > - * . ->. -
......................................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic! Thank you for contacting me, I don't think I have ever been featured on a blog before, I'll check back in soon and see what other amazing things you have on your blog, all the best, I'm glad you enjoyed our beautiful markets!,

Cheers
Marion.

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

Hi Marion,
Thanks for letting me get some snap shots of your lovely jewels and it was fun at the market. Hope to see you get back to "fantabulous design" again.

Cheers!
SID :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails