+ happy @Airlie Beach

We recently had the great pleasure of catching up with longtime friends at beautiful Airlie Beach and brought back this mosaic of memorable pictures from our weekend...
We stayed at the Blue Horizon apartments. Each room has a kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils, washing machine and a dryer. Not to mention the spa in the bathroom from which you can enjoy the sunset while relaxing with a glass of wine.
The apartments are located on a steep hill with a dangerous driveway and we had to pass through four security doors before entering our room. (Did it make me feel safe? – I doubt it!)

On our last day, we had an al fresco dinner at Clipper restaurant at the Coral Sea resort, which I highly recommend for their seafood, inspiring dessert, a talented pianist and to top it all off: “What a wonderful world” sung by our friend Bruno.

Their food presentation was attractive and so inviting. I fell in love with fresh flavors of the seasonal seafood in my entrée. The rainbow of colours was not only cheerful, it was so mouth watering that we ended up with smiles on our faces just from admiring it.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed my main course as the garlic prawns were served with undercooked rice!


Shopping at the Airlie Beach weekend market, which is practically on the beach, we enjoyed blue skies with a bit of scattered rain.

These lingerie pieces from Cotton On are seriously adorable.

It feels like winter is arriving, so I had an excuse to grab some gear to keep me warm.


music: Lumidee - Never Leaver You (Uh Oooh, Uh Oooh!)


I’m still having flashbacks to this holiday...


...................................................

-. . ^_ ^ . . .- * -. ._ - * - . . . > - * . ->. -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails