Some of favorite things

1. Potted orchids are one of my favourite finishing elements for home interiors.

 
by Herve Gamb


2. Good manners
Smythson of Bond Street delivers an elegant range of timeless stationery. My writing paper of choice when I was living in London, Smythson now offers charming folded notelets with a die-stamped 'Thank You' motif, presented in a tissue-lined gift box.



3. Vintage jewels
Add some sparkle from the past and discover jewelry that invites conversation.



4. Chandeliers
Pure fantasy … hang them over a kitchen table for a touch of everyday luxury or suspend them a foot from the floor as a glittering sculpture.
by Life Interior



5. Bauhaus to my house
Mies van der Rohe is amazing. As Mies says: “I am not interested in being interesting; I just want to be good.”
His works have always inspired me.

Barcelona chairs by Express Furniture

......................................................


2 comments:

Exquisite Accessories said...

Hi It was lovley to meet you the other day. I so love Tiffany & might just have to buy a chandelier for when I start building. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

Hi Exquisite Acc.
I'm looking forward to see your house plan. You've got a great block of land. And the chandelier will definitely add a final touch for you home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails