Vintage lover: Honeysuckle

My friends are getting married next weekend. So we’re hunting for some vintage style to match the theme of the celebrations.
I love vintage. I’ve always been attracted to vintage and I love to use it in my wardrobe. Vintage can sometimes look like junk to the uninspired and it takes a creative eye to see the beauty behind it. So this week I couldn’t resist gathering some inspiring vintage wardrobe tips for all my dear friends.

Sources:
Blouse - EAT | espejo p (out of stock)
Retro Indie Shoes & Vintage Inspired Shoes - Poetrie.com
Vintage style handbag - Vera Bradley Alice in Paprika
Red cocktail ring - GUESS - 177749-21C (Red/Black) - Jewelry
Vintage inspired necklace - Mary Necklace
Vintage Valentino Dress Suits Owned and Worn by Edie Adams -circa...
Vintage mini gold mesh purse - A R C H I V E vintage
Wiola Kowal by Tamer Yilmaz for Marie Claire Turkey December 2010
Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
Royalty-free stock image | Antique photo frame - iStockphoto.com

While you're here, subscribe to our RSS Feed!
......................................................

1 comment:

RockRushIndia said...

Buy jewellery for women online at Rockrush.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails