Gift for designers: NoteSlate

Don’t get me wrong, I love sketching on paper. But NoteSlate’s extreme minimalism fascinates me. I'm not going to go into all the details of how cool the Noteslate is, because, well, I don't even own one. Suffice it to say that it’s as close to sketching on paper as you can get without, well, sketching on paper. At the moment, I'm just drooling over the colour selections and its brilliant functionality.

Which of the voices in my head should I listen to? The three-year-old that’s screaming, “I want one!” or the adult that knows it’s really just a great toy. So, should I get it? And if so, which colour?
Decisions! Decisions!
I’m really curious, would you get one? Should I?


While you're here, subscribe to our RSS Feed!
......................................................

1 comment:

Tesca said...

Hi Suki,
thanks so much for visiting my blog. The noteslate really sounds like fun. I want one ;-)

Tesca

http://wohnwasabi.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails