Easter Chocolate

Easter’s just around the corner. I’m not a huge fan of giant chocolate eggs, but the holidays do give me an excuse to make simple but extraordinary treats.
These are the easy version of chocolate strawberries. They are perfect for a last-minute dessert and they’re ready to serve straight out of the fridge.

photo credit: Myrtle & Eunice
These tiny Easter eggs hanging from a branch are a simple yet pretty addition for the season.

.....................................................

4 comments:

Tania said...

Actually, I'm rather taken with those chocolate strawberries...(you can kid yourself they are half healthy).

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

Hi Tania, I do kid myself and also told my husband "ther're low fat! ^_*" ha ha.

shari said...

I love the branches with the little eggs!! So fun!

Tesca said...

Hi Suki, I wish a fabulous Easter weekend my sweet friend! Those strawberries look really yummy..
Love
Tesca

Related Posts with Thumbnails