+ happy weekend

I was just stopping by to wish you a happy weekend.

I'm off to Airlie beach and will be back on Monday.


I’m posting all the pics that I saved on my desktop, not to file away but to share here and now. so they’re in no particular order, just random stuff that came on my way.


Sometimes it’s just more fun to look at pretty pictures than anything else.

Beautiful, romantic, ethic, ...at
zara home


Cleverly mix and match these magnetic chalkboard tiles
to create an all-purpose family organizer. They can be arranged in any configuration you want and hangs horizontally or vertically.
potterybarn


Sad stack of mismatched frames?
Others may overlook them, but I see potential.
marthastewart




......................................................
-. . ^_ ^ . . .- * -. ._ - * - . . . > - * . ->. -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails