Stylish Blogger Award

Last week I received a lovely message from Tesca, who run a blog called Wohnwasabi. She had nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award! It was a sweet surprise in my inbox and I couldn’t stop smiling all day.

As part of receiving the Stylish Blogger Award, you are required to share 7 things about yourself to your readers and pass the award on to other bloggers you think deserve it

7 things you probably don't know about me...
1. I’m a self-confessed homewares addict and I’m always changing everything in my house, from colour schemes to re-arranging furniture. And my husband hates it! He says he can’t find anything!!! Too bad :P

2. When I am not at work, you can find me at the museum, gallery or library. Endless window-shopping is my worst habit.

3. I’ve always loved studying and I have a zest for learning new things. So I’m a bit of a nerd in some ways.

4. When I was in primary school. My first art project was to draw a picture “Your home”. My teachers didn’t believe that I drew that picture. So I was very upset and started drawing like mad....

5. My favorite thing? It would have to be my family. We are very close but living apart. This shot was taken in 2010, when we managed to have a family re-union in Thailand. I live in Australia, my younger sister lives in Seattle, USA and the rest of the family are in Bangkok, Thailand. We’re trying to have it again every year.

6. Sunday is usually my day off. I love reading, cooking and enjoy eating, so I usually do that on any given Sunday.


7. I’m lucky to be married to my soulmate and wake up every morning with a smile from his face.


PART TWO - My nominees for the stylish blogger award are...

life in sketch

notes to a further excuse

Casa Greer

colour lovin' mother



While you're here, subscribe to our RSS Feed!
......................................................

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails