Minimalist Christmas tree

I never buy a Christmas tree. I don't believe in perfect Christmas trees or even serious ones. A few weeks ago, I came home and found a big branch had fallen down across my driveway. The serene shadow was unpretentious – simple and natural. It was then I realized I was looking at this year’s Christmas tree.
I went for the colorful, quirky look last year, so this year it’s monotone minimalism for me.

 

Extra ornaments? Don’t hide them away. Display them in lanterns or other glass vessels. It will add instant holiday sparkle.
Thanks as always for popping in here. Wishing you the Merriest Christmas!
How are you guys decorating this year?

...................................................... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous - and the square container is especially striking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails