+ sister

It’s cold { my favourite one }

I adore these pretty photographs by Jason Lee that combine energy, personality, whimsy and humour.
He captures unique moments in the lives of his lovely daughters with the help of Cheerio’s and Goldfish crackers. Unfortunately, these treats don’t work as well with his wife. These photos are perfect examples of how much Photoshop can improve a good lighting set-up. As a part-time photographer, I have about a thousand questions for him. His photos put a smile on my face.

we like to hang together

Time for teletubbies ..

there’s always a catch

I’m a Barbie girl

Sometimes they act like …


And lots... lots more... jwl flickr

. . .
......................................................
-. . ^_ ^ . . .- * -. ._ - * - . . . > - * . ->. -


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails